Thursday, September 29, 2011

Camp Norge-Rosemaling Post #3

The People
They organized us and were kind to us...
That's Penny, the organizer and Jack, on the right; he was the cookie/coffee server.
One day the NVO disappeared with Jack and came back as the Salt Lake City Ambassor to District #6 of the Sons of Norway, hehe.
You go NVO!!!

They taught us...
(This is seriously an awful picture of us but our instructor, Marley, looked so good I had to include it. Marley was such an excellent teacher!)

They fed us...
(Melanie and crew - food was so delicious!)
and they entertained us...
(Not to worry kids...this is not me...yet. ;-) )
Unfortunately I do not have any photos of "White Elephant Bingo", but I am sure you can imagine!

Thank you for a fabulous rosemaling weekend at Camp Norge!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tattoos don't do much for me, but if you could get one that looked like that and would hold its colour ... very tempting.

    I still can't believe it only cost $82. What a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - I am not a tattoo person either. A couple of our children have tattoos and they are still in BIG trouble! haha

    Come join us next April for another round of rosemaling camp. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably get in line for a tattoo like that. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete